Industry leaders announced 14 winners at this year’s G Awards (G22) ceremony and gala dinner on 25 November. Nearly 600 people from the glass and glazing industry gathered for the red carpet event, which sets out to celebrate the best of the best in the sector.
All of the G22 winners are listed below. Trophies were presented by the actor and comedian Hugh Dennis. The winners were:
- Training and Development Initiative of the Year: Sternfenster
- Promotional Campaign of the Year: Kubu Smart
- Unsung Hero: Will Ruane, Saint-Gobain Glass
- Customer Care Initiative of the Year: AluK
- Component Supplier of the Year: DoorCo
- Rising Star Award: Bradley Foster, Listers
- Commercial Project of the Year: Alpine Homes Hayling Island, Rehau
- Sustainability Initiative of the Year: Deceuninck
- Machinery Supplier Award: Haffner
- New Product of the Year: Stellar Aluminium Systems Part L, Epwin Window Systems
- Installer of the Year: Clearview Home Improvements
- Fensa Installation of the Year: Magna Windows
- Glass Company of the Year: Saint-Gobain
- Fabricator of the Year: Quickslide Windows and Doors
“Once again, we have seen how the real leaders have come to the fore when they were put to the test,” said Tony Higgin, the G Awards’ longstanding organiser. “The winners this year were the ones who excelled in the face of all the challenges that 2022 has sent.
“Every one of these businesses deserve trophies more than ever.” During the event, which took place at the InterContinental London Park Lane, a collection for GM Fundraising and Hope House raised £2,971.