Organisers have confirmed the speaker line up for this year’s Glazing Summit, as well as the panellists who are due to take part in each of the four debates. The summit – a one-day conference for glazing industry professionals – is due to take place tomorrow (Thursday 12 October) at Edgbaston Stadium and Conference Centre, Birmingham. More than 400 fabricators, installers and suppliers are set to attend.
Each debate is to feature expert speakers from some of the biggest names in the industry on stage, according to organisers of the Glazing Summit. The line up is as follows:
- Expert Insights: The new regulation minefield
- Chris Armes (Liniar)
- Dean Bradley (Glazpart)
- Chris Alderson (Edgetech)
- Paul Kennington (Veka)
- Fresh Hope on the Skills Crisis
- John Mannell (The Glass and Glazing Federation)
- Mark Handley (Building Our Skills)
- Simon Jarman (Clever Bean Accounting)
- Mat Gibson (Chase Taylor)
- Disrupting sales and marketing
- Danny Williams (Pioneer)
- Azhar Siddique (Spitfire Doors)
- Roy Frost (GJB Group Holdings)
- Zachary Nedimovic (Style Group)
- Business on the Front Line: The Installer debate
- Nicola Harrison (Bereco)
- Rakeem Porter-Young (Signature Home Improvements)
- Natalie Little (Truhouse)
- John Kettell (Kettell Windows)
The debates are to be hosted by Andrew Scott, the Glazing Summit’s founder and CEO of Insight Data and Purplex Marketing; Paul Godwin, cofounder of GlassTalk and the Fit Show; and Charissa King, editor of Glass and Glazing Products (GGP) magazine.
“We have assembled a mouth-watering line up of big-name speakers for Glazing Summit 2023,” said Andrew. “With the calibre on show, we are expecting some fantastic debates and discussion on the biggest industry issues.
“Delegates will also have the chance to ask our panellists questions and take part in interactive polls. We want everybody to be a big part of the discussion this year.”
Panellists will be joined by keynote speakers including Insight Data’s operational manager, Alex Tremlett, who is to present the ‘State of the Industry Report’. GQA’s strategic relationship manager, Dan Brown is to speak about the implications of the New Building Safety Act.
Economist Ed Johnstone is to address summit attendees about the economic outlook for the industry. The motivational speaker Brad Burton is set to talk about how to make positive and lasting changes within business.
“The Glazing Summit is about providing businesses with the key information they need to stay ahead of the pack, learn from experts and connect with industry leaders,” added Andrew. “It’s not to be missed.”