Apeer’s MODO collection will take centre stage at Grand Designs Live, Birmingham, next month (October 9 -12), showing why Apeer believes it’s in a class of its own when it comes to contemporary styling.
Distinguished by its now reportedly ‘much copied’ stainless steel glazing trims, MODO claims to offer a number of benefits that ‘set it apart from cheaper alternatives’. Its 2mm flush trims – featured on both sides – are structurally bonded and screwed into the door, rather than simply glued to the external skin, forming part of the glazing cassette and creating a much stronger bond.
The range is also made to the same high spec as all Apeer 70 doors with ‘formidable’ levels of security, a window energy ‘A’ rating and Kitemarked cylinders
“The MODO collection proved a massive hit with consumers when we showed it at Grand Designs Live, London, in May,” said Apeer marketing manager, Linda Tomb. “The quality shines out and although MODO is at the top end of many peoples’ budgets, once people see and appreciate all the quality features, they want that level of design, security and insulation for their homes.”
The MODO collection offers:
- 12 designs
- Toughened, 60mm thick warm edge, triple glazed units as standard
- Double rebate system with inner fibreglass frame
- Kitemarked cylinder, multipoint locking system and steel dog bolts
- Timber effect fibreglass door leaf for hassle-free maintenance
- A bigger size range than other composite doors, up to a maximum width of 1,086mm
- All colour combinations
- Modern bar or traditional lever handle options
MODO also comes with Apeer’s usual 10-year structural guarantee and full choice of standard, premium, heritage and bespoke colours.
Apeer Doors can be seen on stand B800 at Grand Designs Live, Birmingham NEC, from Thursday October 9 until Sunday October 12.