Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Location: North of England
Contract Type: Full-Time Permanent
Closing Date: 31/03/2022
New World Developments is the successful, award winning manufacturer of the stunning range of Apeer Composite Entrance Doors and the innovative Lumi Window system, which can be seen on the company websites www.apeer.co.uk and www.lumiwindows.com.
The company is recruiting a dedicated Area Sales Manager to support continued growth and develop new business in the North of England. The ideal candidate for this position should be a highly self-motivated and driven professional looking to grow and develop a career within a fast growing company. You will have exceptional communication and presentation skills, strong commercial acumen and the ability to work on your own initiative. Some experience in the window industry would be a distinct advantage but not essential. This is an excellent opportunity to make a significant impact working in a key position within a growing company.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
• Promote and grow the Apeer Doors and Lumi Windows ranges.
• Generate profitable sales in line with quarterly and monthly sales targets.
• Identify and maximize new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers.
• Provide training on new/existing products to new and existing customers.
• Build long term trusting relationships with key decision makers.
• Represent the Company at trade shows to promote products when required.
• Maintain up-to-date and accurate records for the territory and supply records punctually, in line with the requirements set out by management.
- Good level of IT literacy
- Full driving license
- Sales experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate best practice sales skills
- Professional manner and an ambitious attitude
Hours of work
The area manager standard working hours are Monday to Friday 8am-5pm but must be able to work flexible hours as and when required.
- Salary dependent on experience
- Company car or allowance scheme
- 29 days annual leave
- Pension scheme.
Apply in writing with a CV to: Human Resources
New World Developments Ltd
Woodside Road Industrial Estate
Woodside Road, Ballymena
or email email@example.com.