A great opportunity to join us
The GGF is looking for a Technical Officer to join its team of technical experts based at their head office, London, SE1. As the industry authority, the GGF promotes best practice and sets the highest technical standards.
Their technical team provides expert technical advice and guidance to our members as well as offer a range of services to the wider industry through our Technical Consultancy.
Technical Officer (full time/ London)
As a technical officer, you will provide expert technical support to GGF members and the general public including:
- undertaking site inspections.
- reviewing and updating technical datasheets and other GGF publications.
- undertaking consultancy work on behalf of the Federation
- providing secretarial support and facilitate specialist technical group meetings
- representing the interests of GGF members in external forums
You will have:
- expert working knowledge of relevant technical standards and building regulations,
- previous experience in manufacturing or testing window and door systems
- previous experience in the window door and framing sector.
- previous experience in providing expert technical advice and guidance to clients, consumers, stakeholders and external agencies such as local and central government departments
- previous experience in investigating problems with window and door and curtain walling systems in use and presenting finding and recommendations in appropriate format
In return, the Federation is offering a highly competitive salaries and generous employee benefit package.
If you have any questions or wish to discuss this role in detail, please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org
Application via CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Application deadline: 5th February 2019