A great opportunity to join us
The GGF is looking for a Senior Technical Officer to join its team of technical experts based at their head office, London, SE1. As the industry authority, the GGF promotes best practice and sets the highest technical standards.
Their technical team provides expert technical advice and guidance to our members as well as offer a range of services to the wider industry through our Technical Consultancy.
Senior Technical (full time/ London)
As Senior Technical Officer, you will be responsible for leading the day to day operations of the technical department in support of the Director of Technical Affairs.
In addition, you will:
- take control of critical technical support instances and establish processes to manage and resolve issues as soon as possible.
- lead on industry consultations and formulate responses.
- build and maintain professional relationships with stakeholders and all group business functions to ensure effective co-operation and communication.
You will have:
- extensive working knowledge of commercial and domestic glass and fenestration industries.
- expert knowledge of relevant technical standards.
- previous management/leadership experience.
- experience of managing, directing and motivating staff to achieve individual and departmental goals with stretching scope.
In return, the Federation is offering a highly competitive salaries and generous employee benefit package.
If you have any questions or wish to discuss this role in detail, please contact, email@example.com
Application via CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 5th February 2019