The nine winners of our first-ever Installer Awards were revealed during a well-attended online ceremony on Thursday 18 March. Founded by Glass and Glazing Products (GGP) magazine, the awards recognise and reward the hard work and professionalism of the UK’s window, door and conservatory installers.
The complete list of winners is below:
• Best Installation – residential (up to £20,000): Global Windows
• Best Installation – residential (over £20,000): Sherborne
Highly commended: P&P Glass – Penthouse, London
• Best Installation – Commercial: JPJ Installations
• Best Conservatory or Orangery Installation (up to £35,000): T&K
• Best Conservatory or Orangery Installation (over £35,000): Clearview Home Improvements
• Outstanding Achievement: Richard Abrahams, CEO of Elmhurst
• Rising Star: Mitchell Bennett, Director of Bennetts Joinery and Glazing
• Best Installer Support Programme or Service Initiative: – Framepoint (Tommy Trinder)
• Best Technical Innovation: Garnalex/Sheerline
FENSA’s Installation of the Year award was also announced at the GGP Installer Awards ceremony, which you can catch up with online, at www.ggpinstallerawards.com. FENSA’s judges said that the winning installation, by Nathan McCarter Joinery and Furniture, was among the best installations that had ever been seen since FENSA’s launch in 2002. Read more about each winner in our dedicated brochure.
Entries for GGP’s Installer Awards were judged by an independent panel of industry experts. The online event was sponsored by fabrication specialists Made for Trade, hardware specialists Carl F Groupco, technology company Smart Ready, manufacturer Britmet and the regulations and compliance leader FENSA.
“Congratulations to all our winners,” said Charissa King, GGP’s Editor. “Your hard work and dedication has shown that, despite challenging circumstances, excellence can be attained. Here’s to you.
“The glass and glazing industry’s aspirations must remain high. So, please keep telling us your good news and successes over the coming year. I also encourage excellent installers across the UK to apply for our next set of Installer Awards too, which we hope to present in person at a Manchester location next year. Visit www.ggpinstallerawards.com, read our magazine, and follow us on social media for more details.”